Monday, September 12, 2011

Shopping!

It seems to me that all I've done lately is shop. And I'm guessing it's because I feel so sad about my work life.  Nothing else has really changed except that.  I'm missing my friends that I used to work with and I love it when they call to ask me questions that only I can answer. 

Now, last time I posted I was talking about the stuff I ordered from piggytales.com and Joanns.com.  Well, Sunday I hit the mall because I needed clothes.  I have no new work clothes.  Now I took my boyfriend, he actually took me because he drove, and we set off from store to store.  Do you know what I discovered?  I'm three different sizes and I run the gamut from a 3 to a 7.  One of the sales ladies tried to tell me she was a 0.  I don't think so sister.  I was a 0 six years ago and you ain't it.  Not that I want to be a 0 again, but don't lie about it.  I'm not sure how I feel about three sizes.  What's real?  And skinny jeans?!? Really????  We are back in the 80's girls!  Totally!  I wasn't sure how I'd feel about them but I have been assured by the salesgirl and my boyfriend that they look great.  I just want to turn on some Madonna and get in the groove!


For three different sizes there doesn't seem to be much difference does there?

I had an alterior motive as well to this shopping trip.  I was going to swing over to Michael's and get some more scrapbooking stuff.  Apparently I don't have enough.  I was also going to return a Martha Stewart punch that didn't work properly.  Guess what- I forgot it at home.  Convenient?  Not really, now I'm going to sweat about it for the next two months and then forget it when I go Christmas shopping!  Anyway, the Fiskars punches were 50% off and I couldn't resist the paw punch!  Plus, I'm tired of rounding photo corners freehand so the corner punch was a freat find!  Loving the orange!!!


Buy Fiskars! I try to be a good Fiskateer!

So, that's it for tonight.  I've got to go look at the employment ads and then off to bed for this girl.  Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

  1. You haven't blogged in a while. Your writing style is very familiar. ;-)

    Mother?

    (No, it isn't obvious - I'm just kinda smart and my lips are sealed)

    If I'm right please delete this comment.

    ReplyDelete