Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Gettin' My Scrap On!

This past weekend I was able to get some scrapping done.  Tonight I was able to get even more done!  The only thing I seem to have trouble with is journaling.  I keep telling myself that it's because I need a good journaling pen.  This weekend I will pick one up and sit down to document my life.



Sunday night I was cruising www.customcrops.com (they were having a sale) and I came across a few things I've decided I have to have.  One was the Heritage cartridge for my Cricut.  The other thing was this stuff called Grungeboard.  Never heard of it before but I did a search on youtube.com and there it was!  With the fabulous Tim Holtz demonstrating!  Check it out here:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gODmW_qULL8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well, the IRS must've been granting wishes that night because on Monday morning my return (though very small) was sitting in my bank account.  So last night I placed my order.  I'm eagerly awaiting the cartridge, grungeboard, and some distress ink.  No journaling pen.  I didn't see one I liked.  I am now officially stalking the mail carrier! lol!

With all this scrap stuff running through my head, not to mention trying to think of ideas for the blog hop I'm participating in in April, I finally got my scrap on and finished a couple pages!  I also had a little helper - AJ, my cat.  She loves to grab on to the small bits of paper and maul them while I'm working.  It's pretty cute, but sometimes she goes too far.  One time I took a break and when I came back she had attacked my photos and ruined quite a few of them.  I blamed the other cat until the other day when I caught AJ being her bad self.

The things scrappers have to go through in order to preserve memories! 

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment