Monday, May 23, 2011

We Have A Winner!!!

I'd like to take a moment to thank you all for stopping by this weekend for the We Love Our Hero's Blog Hop!  I love the great comments, and for my new followers - thanks for signing up! You didn't have to so I totally appreciate it.  I will try to keep you updated on my projects and all the other things that I bring to the lounge.
So the moment we've been waiting for - the winner of a small bit o' blog candy is...

"I love the distressing with ink on the cards. So happy to be in this hop with you. I am a new follower."
Melanie
http://inlovewithabug.blogspot.com/

I'm sending you an email Melanie!  To everyone else I'd like to say that I'm sure I'll be in another hop soon, so stay tuned!

Thanks for your comments, as always they are greatly appreciated, and stay scrappy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment