Saturday, August 20, 2011

Smash book - I Want One of My Own!

OMG!  Yes, very cute, very versatile, very compact and very portable!  No machines or cartridges, just a book with a pen/gluestick to carry with you as you journey through life.  I have seen the videos on youtube and I like it!  I want one!  And I want those little note pads too.  They look so fun.  I was thinking about picking one up for Hannah too, as a newley turned eight year old could write down or glue in tons of awesome stuff.   She sees things so differently than adults do - I love her perspective! 
Oh well, I had to say it.  The Smash books remind me of the scrapbooks I used to make when I was a kid.  Simple, to the point.  Thank you K&Company and EK Success!  You're definately bringing back an almost lost art- the simplified scrap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment