Sunday, April 10, 2011

National No Housework Day Winner!

The weekend is over and the housework looms!  Thanks to Deb over at http://www.ifitsgroovy.com/ I'm going to be seriously busy this week!  It was a fun weekend and although I really didn't do any housework (much - I did end up doing dishes and vacuuming my bathroom - couldn't help it!) I did get some much needed time outdoors with the gardens!

The best part about this weekend blog?  I got to see some pretty awesome projects and am following some pretty terrific artists now!  I've already gone back to reference a card from a new friend already!  I want to thank everyone that signed on to follow me- I will try to be a responsible and interesting blogger.  I have some pretty cool projects in progress right now that I'll be sharing soon!

I know that as followers you are wondering who won the blog candy from my blog this weekend.  I actually wrote all your names out on little slips of paper and folded them, put them in my dog's dish (it was clean!) and had my boyfriend pick a name.  I love the good old fashioned way of the raffle.  Well, the winner is...

KELLYISASCRAPDIVA!!!

Congratulations Kelly!  I'm so glad you've signed on to follow and I will contact you through a pm to get your address!

Thanks again to everyone who participated - it was a great time!

1 comment: