Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving fellow crafters! I'm thankful that I have this outlet to release my stress and creativity all at once! Here is my list of things to be thankful for.  It's not complete, because let's face it, like a great Poison song says, you never really know what you've got, til it's gone...
  1. My health, I'm working on it- so far so good!
  2. My boyfriend, cause right now he's stuffing the bird and letting me type! :)
  3. My family, even though at times they drive me crazy!
  4. My job, because there's money coming in, at least for now
  5. My pets, because for the most part, they love me...
  6. My house, because I have a safe and decent place to live
  7. My child, mainly because she makes me smile sometimes and I KNOW that things eventually have to get better! Plus, she brought those wonderful kids into my life
  8. My childhood, because I actually got a chance to be a kid
  9. My boyfriend again, because he loves that I craft and what I create and that I can spend money on it without feeling guilty
  10. My life.  It's pretty good. xx(knock on wood)
  11. Oh yeah, one more - My friends! Without whom I wouldn't be me!
What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment