- My health, I'm working on it- so far so good!
- My boyfriend, cause right now he's stuffing the bird and letting me type! :)
- My family, even though at times they drive me crazy!
- My job, because there's money coming in, at least for now
- My pets, because for the most part, they love me...
- My house, because I have a safe and decent place to live
- My child, mainly because she makes me smile sometimes and I KNOW that things eventually have to get better! Plus, she brought those wonderful kids into my life
- My childhood, because I actually got a chance to be a kid
- My boyfriend again, because he loves that I craft and what I create and that I can spend money on it without feeling guilty
- My life. It's pretty good. xx(knock on wood)
- Oh yeah, one more - My friends! Without whom I wouldn't be me!
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Happy Thanksgiving fellow crafters! I'm thankful that I have this outlet to release my stress and creativity all at once! Here is my list of things to be thankful for. It's not complete, because let's face it, like a great Poison song says, you never really know what you've got, til it's gone...